Are you a woodworker in Hampton Roads? Want to sell your crafts with us?
Click and see how our consignment program works
Interested in consigning with us? Here's how it works:
- We ask our consigners to set a minimum price for each item. Be fair to yourself and be fair to us. When the item sells, you get all of your minimum price plus 20% of the extra we sell it for. So, for example, if you set a minimum price at $30 and we sell it for $40, your take home would be $32.
- After 3 months, if your item hasn't sold we will ask you to either lower your minimum price or swap the item out with something else.
- Payouts are sent out between the 1st and 15th of the month after the item sells. So, if your item sold at our shop in January, you would receive a payout between the 1st and 15th of February.
- To get your payout to you, we need a current, regularly checked email address.
- Right now we are only accepting consignment from local woodworkers in the Hampton Roads area.
- We are a bit overloaded with cutting boards and serving trays at the moment, so it's unlikely we'll take more unless they're something really special. As a general rule of thumb, the more unique the item the more likely it is to sell!
- We give out lots of our consigners business cards to customers asking for custom work, so if you're interested in taking custom jobs be sure to bring lots of business cards!
Sound like something up your alley? Get in contact with us and show us some pictures of your work! Or, feel free to bring some samples in to the shop during our open hours.