Long Nose Jaws
Long Nose Jaws
Ships directly from manufacturer. Product generally ships in 7 - 21 days, but may be back ordered.
See our shipping policy for more details.
The NOVA 6017 75mm (3″) Long Nosed Chuck Accessory Jaw Set features a 2″ rise above their base which means a very long reach, deep inside bowls. This is a very versatile jaw with tremendous holding power externally and internally. An ideal set for green wood turning. The internal features dovetail grip for holding footed bowls and other footed work pieces.
• Made from K1045 steel for maximum structural strength.
• Only NOVA chucks give you the same jaw fixing system and same insert/adapter system across all standard chuck models, giving you optimal
• NOVA chucks are specially designed so the jaws cut into the wood, grip firmly in the contraction mode and provide high tear out strength.
• Special NOVA dovetail profile, designed to maximum strength and holding in wood turning, without crushing wood fibers.
• All NOVA Chuck accessory jaws are designed to hold in the expansion and contraction modes
All accessory jaws in the Standard Chuck range will fit all the Standard NOVA (NOVA Infinity Quick Change requires optional accessory Upgrade Kit or Retro Fit Kit to attach standard NOVA Accessories) However, some jaws, are not recommended for use on some NOVA Chucks due to sizing. See manual for recommendations.
53.9mm (2.12”) – 73mm (2.87”)
Square: 49.8mm (1.96”) – 29mm (1.14”)
Spigot: 59.9m (2.36”) – 39.9mm (1.57”)
Actual sizes may vary depending on which NOVA chuck is being used.
Warranty: 6-Year Full Replacement
Safety Advisory! Only use authentic NOVA accessories on your NOVA chuck. Using non genuine NOVA and copies of accessories could lead to operation and safety issues and will void our market leading warranty. NOVA accessories are designed for use only on NOVA Chucks. Do not use on any other chuck.